A fire that had started in the garage reached throughout the entire home spreading soot and smoke damage.
The before photo is of the affected bathroom. Looking at the ceiling you can see that there is smoke damage around the sides of the vent. You can also see trails down the walls where the fire department had put out the fire, but also caused water damage to the structure.
The after photo was taken when the job was completely finished and the house was rebuilt. Our word at SERVPRO of Rockford is that we are to make it "Like it never even happened."