About SERVPRO of Rockford
Charles & Mary Jo Hare
Owners of SERVPRO of Rockford
SERVPRO of Rockford understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Rockford specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Rockford can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. SERVPRO of Rockford has a specially trained team to assist at difficult times when special care and consideration are required, such as trauma, death and crime scenes.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration; our franchise is fully certified by the IICRC. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Rockford.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- MSR - Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Cosmopolitan Club
- Women of Today's Manufacturing
- Rockford Chamber of Commerce
- The Parks Chamber of Commerce
- Oregon Chamber of Commerce
- NIAA - Northern Illinois Adjusters Association
- Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois
- Rockford Heritage Kiwanis
- Rockford Downtown Rotary Club
- Ethnic Heritage Museum
- Rockford Art Museum / Greenwich Village Art Fair
- Midway Village Museum Center
- KNIB - Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful
- Northern Public Radio - WNIU / WNIJ
- Family Counseling Services
- Rockford Chamber Small Business of the Year
- Woman Business Owner of the Year